Vanessa Lachey: 'I Love Everything About Being Pregnant'
- Photo: James Dupri/.1 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: @vanessalachey/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/ P&G "Take a Load Off"/.7 of 16
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/ P&G "Take a Load Off"/.8 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
As excited as some women are about motherhood, they can't wait to get their pregnancies over with. Vanessa Lachey is a different story.
On an upcoming episode of "Bethenny" (airing Friday), Lachey chats with host Bethenny Frankel about her time as a mama-to-be so far.
"I love everything about being pregnant!" the "Wipeout" host, 31, gushes. "It's empowering as a woman to be able to go through this process and create a human being."
As an added bonus, "It was so amazing to walk out and do the show and not have to worry about sucking it in!" Lachey jokes.
Still, there are some physical changes that come with pregnancy Lachey admits she isn't so fond of. One example? Her potentially shifting belly button.
"[At first] I thought, I wouldn't mind if it popped because then it would be like the turkey's done. Right? And it's cute," Lachey explains. "But my stylist was like, you don't want that to pop. That's like having a third nipple."
"She made me all paranoid. Every time I sneeze, I hold my belly button in ... because for some reason I think I'm going to sneeze it out," Lachey says, laughing.
Last week, the former Entertainment Tonight correspondent announced on her website that she and her husband of almost a year, Nick Lachey, are expecting a son this fall.
"Nick and I are incredibly excited to share the news that we are expecting a baby boy," she wrote. "We can't wait to meet him soon!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite