Vanessa Lachey: 'I Love Everything About Being Pregnant'
- Photo: James Dupri/.1 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: @vanessalachey/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/ P&G "Take a Load Off"/.7 of 16
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/ P&G "Take a Load Off"/.8 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
As excited as some women are about motherhood, they can't wait to get their pregnancies over with. Vanessa Lachey is a different story.
On an upcoming episode of "Bethenny" (airing Friday), Lachey chats with host Bethenny Frankel about her time as a mama-to-be so far.
"I love everything about being pregnant!" the "Wipeout" host, 31, gushes. "It's empowering as a woman to be able to go through this process and create a human being."
As an added bonus, "It was so amazing to walk out and do the show and not have to worry about sucking it in!" Lachey jokes.
Still, there are some physical changes that come with pregnancy Lachey admits she isn't so fond of. One example? Her potentially shifting belly button.
"[At first] I thought, I wouldn't mind if it popped because then it would be like the turkey's done. Right? And it's cute," Lachey explains. "But my stylist was like, you don't want that to pop. That's like having a third nipple."
"She made me all paranoid. Every time I sneeze, I hold my belly button in ... because for some reason I think I'm going to sneeze it out," Lachey says, laughing.
Last week, the former Entertainment Tonight correspondent announced on her website that she and her husband of almost a year, Nick Lachey, are expecting a son this fall.
"Nick and I are incredibly excited to share the news that we are expecting a baby boy," she wrote. "We can't wait to meet him soon!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite