Vanessa Lachey: 'I Love Everything About Being Pregnant'
- Photo: James Dupri/.1 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: @vanessalachey/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/ P&G "Take a Load Off"/.7 of 16
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/ P&G "Take a Load Off"/.8 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- 'True Detective' Season Finale: Darkness, Yeah-uhMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:02:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on Twitter
As excited as some women are about motherhood, they can't wait to get their pregnancies over with. Vanessa Lachey is a different story.
On an upcoming episode of "Bethenny" (airing Friday), Lachey chats with host Bethenny Frankel about her time as a mama-to-be so far.
"I love everything about being pregnant!" the "Wipeout" host, 31, gushes. "It's empowering as a woman to be able to go through this process and create a human being."
As an added bonus, "It was so amazing to walk out and do the show and not have to worry about sucking it in!" Lachey jokes.
Still, there are some physical changes that come with pregnancy Lachey admits she isn't so fond of. One example? Her potentially shifting belly button.
"[At first] I thought, I wouldn't mind if it popped because then it would be like the turkey's done. Right? And it's cute," Lachey explains. "But my stylist was like, you don't want that to pop. That's like having a third nipple."
"She made me all paranoid. Every time I sneeze, I hold my belly button in ... because for some reason I think I'm going to sneeze it out," Lachey says, laughing.
Last week, the former Entertainment Tonight correspondent announced on her website that she and her husband of almost a year, Nick Lachey, are expecting a son this fall.
"Nick and I are incredibly excited to share the news that we are expecting a baby boy," she wrote. "We can't wait to meet him soon!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite