Vanessa Minnillo: I made 'two rookie mistakes' changing son Camden's first dirty diaper
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Vanessa Lachey/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Newspix/Rex/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: @VanessaLachey/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: GRPR/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: COBO/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: GRPR/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: COBO/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Motherhood isn't for the faint of heart. Just ask Vanessa Lachey.
"I haven't slept since September 12," the Wipeout host, 32, tells Us Weekly of her round-the-look care for 8-week-old son Camden. "It takes so long to feed and change and swaddle him. But it's worth!"
Lachey -- wed to singer Nick, 39 -- is sharing her new tricks as spokeswoman of P&G's Have You Tried This Yet? campaign. The Charleston, South Carolina, native opens up to Us.
What's been your toughest challenge?
I think the diaper thing. His first blowout, I made two rookie mistakes: No. 1, I didn't put a diaper underneath the old one, and No. 2, I didn't let him finish. Nick and I laughed ourselves to tears.
How is Nick handling diaper duty?
He's the best! I'm really lucky. He changes them a lot. Since I nurse, Nick sees that as his bonding time. He'll talk and sing to him while doing it.
So sweet! What are Camden's milestones?
He's smiling at the sound of our voices now. He's so peaceful -- he just sits there and takes it all in with his bright blue eyes. He has his daddy's eyes!
Advice for new moms?
Don't be scares to accept help. If someone wants to come over and cook or clean, take it!
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite