Vanessa Minnillo: I made 'two rookie mistakes' changing son Camden's first dirty diaper
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Vanessa Lachey/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Newspix/Rex/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: @VanessaLachey/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: GRPR/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: COBO/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: GRPR/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: COBO/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Motherhood isn't for the faint of heart. Just ask Vanessa Lachey.
"I haven't slept since September 12," the Wipeout host, 32, tells Us Weekly of her round-the-look care for 8-week-old son Camden. "It takes so long to feed and change and swaddle him. But it's worth!"
Lachey -- wed to singer Nick, 39 -- is sharing her new tricks as spokeswoman of P&G's Have You Tried This Yet? campaign. The Charleston, South Carolina, native opens up to Us.
What's been your toughest challenge?
I think the diaper thing. His first blowout, I made two rookie mistakes: No. 1, I didn't put a diaper underneath the old one, and No. 2, I didn't let him finish. Nick and I laughed ourselves to tears.
How is Nick handling diaper duty?
He's the best! I'm really lucky. He changes them a lot. Since I nurse, Nick sees that as his bonding time. He'll talk and sing to him while doing it.
So sweet! What are Camden's milestones?
He's smiling at the sound of our voices now. He's so peaceful -- he just sits there and takes it all in with his bright blue eyes. He has his daddy's eyes!
Advice for new moms?
Don't be scares to accept help. If someone wants to come over and cook or clean, take it!
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite