Vanessa Minnillo pregnant again, expecting second child with Nick Lachey
- Photo: @nicklachey/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: @vanessalachey/Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: @VanessaLachey/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Vanessa Lachey/Twitter5 of 9
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: @VanessaLachey/Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: @vanessalachey/Instagram8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Lachey announced the news of the pregnancy on Twitter on Tuesday, July 15. He shared a photo on the beach with "It's a girl" written in the sand, and captioned the shot, "Can't think of a better way to celebrate 3 years of marriage to my beautiful @VanessaLachey than this! #family." The television personality, 33, gave birth to her first child, son Camden John, in September 2012 and wed Lachey, now 40, in July 2011.
Following her son's birth, Minnillo dealt with emotional struggles, opening up about her personal problems in a blog post entitled "Inside Story: My Experience with Baby Blues."
"No matter how many books you read, NOTHING prepares you better than the real thing," she wrote in March 2013 about her first experience with motherhood. "I felt lost, unloved, alone and at my wits end."
"I didn't feel like myself," she continued. "Where was the super woman who always thought and knew she could do it all? Where was the organized Vanessa who had it all under control no matter what the obstacle? She was gone, and I thought… forever."
The mother and career woman was celebrated for her brave confession, and she made it through her son's infancy. Camden is now 22 months, and Minnillo has clearly decided that childbirth is worth another go.
In recent months, Mrs. Lachey has gushed about her baby boy on social media, sharing adorable photos of Camden with his father.
"My wife's maternal side is a new dynamic to her personality," Lachey told Parents magazine earlier this year. "It's definitely made her even sexier."
Lachey has been outspoken with his love for Camden, as well, telling the Huffington Post in July 2013, "[Love for Camden] is just all-encompassing. You would do anything for your children—not that you wouldn't for your wife or someone else you love but there's a sense of protectiveness and responsibility that comes with your child which you don't feel in any other relationship. He has changed my life in every possible way."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite