Vanessa Williams on the lookout for love
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Gotham Books/.8 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: WENN11 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Dave Caulkin/AP/Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: ST / Splash News/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin16 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 4:08 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 4:40:15 PM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' Monologue
Vanessa Williams says she's looking for love and wants a man to "cook and bake and provide" for.
Williams is twice divorced and has three kids from her first marriage to her former manager Ramon Harvey II, and she also has a daughter with her second husband, Rick Fox.
She has remained largely single since splitting from basketball star Fox, but she says she would like to date again.
RELATED: Vanessa and more celebs looking sexy
Williams tells CNN host Piers Morgan, "I have nothing going on in my life right now, so I have nothing to be naughty about! (But) I would love to be in a relationship. I'm a romantic; I love having a partner. I'm one of those girls that loves to cook and bake and provide. My home is my sanctuary, and I love making my home and my family, my dog, everything, part of my life."
The former Miss America even knows the qualities she is looking for in her ideal partner.
Describing her dream man, she says, "(He must be) available, and not afraid of a relationship. Accomplished and not afraid of a woman who is accomplished as well. There's nothing wrong with being accomplished."
RELATED: Celebs who are ageless wonders
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite