Vanessa Williams on the lookout for love
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Gotham Books/.8 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: WENN11 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Dave Caulkin/AP/Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: ST / Splash News/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin16 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Vanessa Williams says she's looking for love and wants a man to "cook and bake and provide" for.
Williams is twice divorced and has three kids from her first marriage to her former manager Ramon Harvey II, and she also has a daughter with her second husband, Rick Fox.
She has remained largely single since splitting from basketball star Fox, but she says she would like to date again.
RELATED: Vanessa and more celebs looking sexy
Williams tells CNN host Piers Morgan, "I have nothing going on in my life right now, so I have nothing to be naughty about! (But) I would love to be in a relationship. I'm a romantic; I love having a partner. I'm one of those girls that loves to cook and bake and provide. My home is my sanctuary, and I love making my home and my family, my dog, everything, part of my life."
The former Miss America even knows the qualities she is looking for in her ideal partner.
Describing her dream man, she says, "(He must be) available, and not afraid of a relationship. Accomplished and not afraid of a woman who is accomplished as well. There's nothing wrong with being accomplished."
RELATED: Celebs who are ageless wonders
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite