Vanessa Williams on the lookout for love
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Gotham Books/.8 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP10 of 18
- Photo: WENN11 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Dave Caulkin/AP/Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: ST / Splash News/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin16 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Vanessa Williams says she's looking for love and wants a man to "cook and bake and provide" for.
Williams is twice divorced and has three kids from her first marriage to her former manager Ramon Harvey II, and she also has a daughter with her second husband, Rick Fox.
She has remained largely single since splitting from basketball star Fox, but she says she would like to date again.
RELATED: Vanessa and more celebs looking sexy
Williams tells CNN host Piers Morgan, "I have nothing going on in my life right now, so I have nothing to be naughty about! (But) I would love to be in a relationship. I'm a romantic; I love having a partner. I'm one of those girls that loves to cook and bake and provide. My home is my sanctuary, and I love making my home and my family, my dog, everything, part of my life."
The former Miss America even knows the qualities she is looking for in her ideal partner.
Describing her dream man, she says, "(He must be) available, and not afraid of a relationship. Accomplished and not afraid of a woman who is accomplished as well. There's nothing wrong with being accomplished."
RELATED: Celebs who are ageless wonders
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite