Vienna's Other Guy: She 'Made It Very Clear' She Was Single
- Photo: Starbux/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Mandatory Credit: FayesVision/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: ABC/Promotional3 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
The new issue of Us Weekly reports that Vienna Girardi told new fling Gregory Michael she was single -- while her then-fiance Jake Pavelka was 2,000 miles away in Georgia taping "Drop Dead Diva." In an exclusive interview with Us, Michael, 29, says, "She made it very clear they were not together." How did she explain why she was still wearing her $42,000, 2.72-carat Neil Lane engagement ring? "She said it was for the show," adds the "Greek" star.
An insider explains the two met in a crowded limo en route to a Children's Hospital of Orange County event on June 19, and then attended PacSun's Summer Solstice Beach Ballyhoo on June 20 in Santa Monica, where they "were all over each other ... Vienna kept saying, 'I'm a smitten kitten,' and he would say, 'No, that's what I call you!'"
Admits Michael, "I have a fond affinity for her." The 24-year-old former Hooters waitress then dumped Pavelka over the phone June 21, after selling an interview to a tabloid, a source tells Us.
"He was taken aback. It was unexpected," says a source. Adds another insider, "He realized he couldn't be blinded by love anymore and he has no tolerance for infidelity."
To read more about Michael and Girardi's steamy weekend, the sneering comment she made about Pavelka while flirting with Michael, and how Pavelka is finally seeing Girardi for who she really is ("She showed her true colors," he was overheard saying on the Lifetime set), pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite