Walter Koenig: 'My Son Took His Own Life'
- Photo: ABC Photo Archives/GettyImages.com1 of 4
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Jesse Thorn/.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Walter Koenig and his wife Judy said at a press conference on Thursday evening that their son Andrew Koenig, the previously missing "Growing Pains" actor, had committed suicide.
The "Star Trek" star's voice trembled with emotion as he shared the sad news about the loss of his 41-year-old son, whose body was discovered by Vancouver police in a park on Thursday.
"We've already said what a great guy he was and a good human being … He was obviously in a lot of pain," Walter said of Andrew.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite