Was Sarah Palin Booed at 'DWTS'?
- Photo: WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: stefan/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Boos were heard on Monday's "Dancing With the Stars," and many suspected it was because former Republican vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin, was sitting in the audience.
"There's booing in the ballroom -- we don't know why," co-host Brooke Burke said at one point.
"Why is there booing?" contestant Jennifer Grey asked shortly before the camera panned to host Tom Bergeron, who was sitting next to a leather jacket-clad Sarah, 46, ready to interview her about daughter Bristol (whom she referred to as "Bristol the Pistol").
A show rep insists the audience was booing because of Grey's low score, a trio of 8s.
"It was definitely more comforting than anything!" Bristol, 19, later told UsMagazine.com of having her mother and younger sister, Piper, in the audience. "I was so excited that they were able to come. I'm very glad they could be here."
What did mom think of her quick step that earned her a 22 out of 30?
"She was just so proud of me," Bristol told Us. "She gave me a huge hug." And her little sister? "She said she loved my gloves!" Bristol told Us. "I think she wants to borrow them!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite