Web Sensation Nominees for FebruaryRelated: People's Choice Awards, Web Sensation, Jessica Simpson, John Mayer, Robert Pattinson, Lindsay Lohan
- Photo: Bryan Bedder/GettyImages.com1 of 11
By Melissa Hunter
While some of the most esteemed stars of film, TV, and music have been distracted by award season accolades, some other celebs know what's up. And those are the ones who know that any celeb worth their e-salt is making it happen on the Internet. Here's a look at February's online hits.
Candidate No. 1: Betty White
America's grandmother Betty White knows how to work a crowd. And apparently an Ethernet cable. This month, a fervent Facebook campaign was launched for Betty to host "SNL," with nearly 500,000 fans. And on top of that, her Super Bowl commercial went viral by halftime. But be warned, this might spawn many mothers and grandmothers saying "Well if Betty White is on the Internet, then I can be too" as they log on to ChatRoulette.
More WonderwallSee All People's Choice Award
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite