Wendy Williams: I want to see Adele naked
- Photo: WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: PETA/Promotional2 of 15
- Photo: Enrique RC/Pacific Coast News3 of 15
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 15
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America7 of 15
- Photo: Reuters8 of 15
- Photo: Fred Duval/FilmMagic9 of 15
- Photo: Tony Oudot/FilmMagic10 of 15
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America11 of 15
- Photo: WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
Wendy Williams recently posed nude in the name of animal rights, and now she's asking another voluptuous celeb to strip down.
"I would like to see Adele naked," the talk show host told The Huffington Post of the Grammy winner, 24. "As a woman of a particular size myself, there is no hating on skinny girls, but there is nothing interesting about their bodies. I think for women, curves and softness is what separates men from women. Three cheers for girls that are built like fifth grade boys, but there is something to be said for womanly women. Adele, with her gothic figure, would look great in PETA ads."
Williams had no shame in baring it all for PETA's racy ad, and neither did her family. "My [12-year-old] son loves it, my husband couldn't be more proud, my mother and father think it's great. I was very nervous about what they would think. I know a lot of people still don't think that's me, it's all Photoshop, but I have to say that is all me, and its all good, that's 48 years old."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite