Wendy Williams: I want to see Adele naked
- Photo: WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: PETA/Promotional2 of 15
- Photo: Enrique RC/Pacific Coast News3 of 15
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 15
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America7 of 15
- Photo: Reuters8 of 15
- Photo: Fred Duval/FilmMagic9 of 15
- Photo: Tony Oudot/FilmMagic10 of 15
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America11 of 15
- Photo: WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- Tom Cruise Has a Painful 'Groundhog Day' in 'Edge of Tomorrow' TMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:24:59 PM
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special Trailer: Matt Smith's Goodbye (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:15:13 PM
- ABC Family Names Tom Ascheim as PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:13:56 PM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (
Wendy Williams recently posed nude in the name of animal rights, and now she's asking another voluptuous celeb to strip down.
"I would like to see Adele naked," the talk show host told The Huffington Post of the Grammy winner, 24. "As a woman of a particular size myself, there is no hating on skinny girls, but there is nothing interesting about their bodies. I think for women, curves and softness is what separates men from women. Three cheers for girls that are built like fifth grade boys, but there is something to be said for womanly women. Adele, with her gothic figure, would look great in PETA ads."
Williams had no shame in baring it all for PETA's racy ad, and neither did her family. "My [12-year-old] son loves it, my husband couldn't be more proud, my mother and father think it's great. I was very nervous about what they would think. I know a lot of people still don't think that's me, it's all Photoshop, but I have to say that is all me, and its all good, that's 48 years old."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite