Wendy Williams: I want to see Adele naked
- Photo: WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: PETA/Promotional2 of 15
- Photo: Enrique RC/Pacific Coast News3 of 15
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.4 of 15
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America7 of 15
- Photo: Reuters8 of 15
- Photo: Fred Duval/FilmMagic9 of 15
- Photo: Tony Oudot/FilmMagic10 of 15
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America11 of 15
- Photo: WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Wendy Williams recently posed nude in the name of animal rights, and now she's asking another voluptuous celeb to strip down.
"I would like to see Adele naked," the talk show host told The Huffington Post of the Grammy winner, 24. "As a woman of a particular size myself, there is no hating on skinny girls, but there is nothing interesting about their bodies. I think for women, curves and softness is what separates men from women. Three cheers for girls that are built like fifth grade boys, but there is something to be said for womanly women. Adele, with her gothic figure, would look great in PETA ads."
Williams had no shame in baring it all for PETA's racy ad, and neither did her family. "My [12-year-old] son loves it, my husband couldn't be more proud, my mother and father think it's great. I was very nervous about what they would think. I know a lot of people still don't think that's me, it's all Photoshop, but I have to say that is all me, and its all good, that's 48 years old."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite