Wendy Williams Slams Beyonce: 'She Sounds Like She Has a Fifth Grade Education'
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: @baddiebey/Instagram4 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/GettyImages.com8 of 13
- Photo: Hollywood Branded/Blackberry Porsche/Flickr/.9 of 13
- Photo: @baddiebey/Instagram10 of 13
- Photo: Instagram/.11 of 13
- Photo: Tumblr/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
If this is how she talks about people she admires, we'd hate to get on Wendy Williams' bad side.
The outspoken talk show host had some harsh words for Beyonce while discussing the newly released trailer for the pop icon's new documentary during her show on Dec. 6.
"I am a Beyonce fan. I'm gonna watch her upcoming documentary, because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning, so I'll be able to understand what she says," Williams said. "You know Beyonce can't talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education."
Not surprisingly, the audience in her studio didn't take too kindly to Williams' surprise -- not to mention, totally unwarranted -- attack on the Grammy winner, 31.
"Excuse me, I just said I was a fan," the host said in reply to a chorus of boos. "But we have to call a spade a spade."
Beyonce's documentary special is set to air Feb. 16, 2013 on HBO.
Tell Us: Do you think Williams' comments were out of line?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Wendy Williams Slams Beyonce: "She Sounds Like She Has a Fifth Grade Education"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite