Wendy Williams Slams Beyonce: 'She Sounds Like She Has a Fifth Grade Education'
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: @baddiebey/Instagram4 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/GettyImages.com8 of 13
- Photo: Hollywood Branded/Blackberry Porsche/Flickr/.9 of 13
- Photo: @baddiebey/Instagram10 of 13
- Photo: Instagram/.11 of 13
- Photo: Tumblr/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Emmys 2014 Behind the Scenes: Zipping Up Glamour Girls With Fashion Captain Tara SwennenMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:29:00 AM
- Fired Black Editor Sues People Magazine for DiscriminationMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Kathy Griffin to Minaj: I want a booty challengeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:07:09 AM
- 7 celebrity ice bucket challengesMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:02:19 AM
- Teen Weeper 'If I Stay' Earns $1.1 Million at Thursday Night Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:00:00 AM
- Emmys 2014 Behind the Scenes: Zipping Up Glamour Girls With Fashion Captain Tara Swennen
If this is how she talks about people she admires, we'd hate to get on Wendy Williams' bad side.
The outspoken talk show host had some harsh words for Beyonce while discussing the newly released trailer for the pop icon's new documentary during her show on Dec. 6.
"I am a Beyonce fan. I'm gonna watch her upcoming documentary, because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning, so I'll be able to understand what she says," Williams said. "You know Beyonce can't talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education."
Not surprisingly, the audience in her studio didn't take too kindly to Williams' surprise -- not to mention, totally unwarranted -- attack on the Grammy winner, 31.
"Excuse me, I just said I was a fan," the host said in reply to a chorus of boos. "But we have to call a spade a spade."
Beyonce's documentary special is set to air Feb. 16, 2013 on HBO.
Tell Us: Do you think Williams' comments were out of line?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Wendy Williams Slams Beyonce: "She Sounds Like She Has a Fifth Grade Education"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite