Wendy Williams Slams Beyonce: 'She Sounds Like She Has a Fifth Grade Education'
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: @baddiebey/Instagram4 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/GettyImages.com8 of 13
- Photo: Hollywood Branded/Blackberry Porsche/Flickr/.9 of 13
- Photo: @baddiebey/Instagram10 of 13
- Photo: Instagram/.11 of 13
- Photo: Tumblr/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
If this is how she talks about people she admires, we'd hate to get on Wendy Williams' bad side.
The outspoken talk show host had some harsh words for Beyonce while discussing the newly released trailer for the pop icon's new documentary during her show on Dec. 6.
"I am a Beyonce fan. I'm gonna watch her upcoming documentary, because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning, so I'll be able to understand what she says," Williams said. "You know Beyonce can't talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education."
Not surprisingly, the audience in her studio didn't take too kindly to Williams' surprise -- not to mention, totally unwarranted -- attack on the Grammy winner, 31.
"Excuse me, I just said I was a fan," the host said in reply to a chorus of boos. "But we have to call a spade a spade."
Beyonce's documentary special is set to air Feb. 16, 2013 on HBO.
Tell Us: Do you think Williams' comments were out of line?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Wendy Williams Slams Beyonce: "She Sounds Like She Has a Fifth Grade Education"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite