What's Buzzing at the 2012 EmmysRelated: 2012 Emmys, Claire Danes, Heidi Klum, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Jon Hamm, Kelly Osbourne, Tracy Morgan
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage20 of 24
Surrogate Speech Giver?
It's too bad that Jesse Tyler Ferguson didn't win the Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actor, because it sounds like he would have had one heck of an acceptance speech! The "Modern Family" star told ABC's "On the Red Carpet" during their pre-show that if he won the award, he'd invite his 13-year-old co-star Nolan Gould on-stage to deliver his speech. We're pretty sure that would be an Emmy first. And, hey, who doesn't love a cheeky child star?
Instead, "Modern Family" costar Eric Stonestreet beat him, Ty Burrell and Ed O'Neill for the award -- and he gave major props to his on-screen partner. "I wouldn't be here without Jesse Tyler Ferguson," Stonestreet said. "There is no Cam without Mitch."
More 2012 Emmys®See All 2012 Emmys
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite