Where Are They Now: '80s TV StarsRelated: Where Are They Now, Neil Patrick Harris
- Photo: Universal TV/B.Dowling/WENN6 of 21
'Charles in Charge'
In the '80s, Scott Baio was on top of the world. The young actor was a teen heartthrob, but after stealing hearts in "Joanie Loves Chachi" and "Charles in Charge," his star plateaued. He appeared in various shows and movies until 2006, when he starred in his own VH1 reality show, "Scott Baio Is 45 . . . and Single." Both his personal life and career seemed to get a second wind that year, as in 2007 he married girlfriend Renee Sloan, and a year later the two announced they were expecting. "Scott Baio Is 46 . . . and Pregnant" and "Scott Baio Is 47 and a Dad" soon followed.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite