Which 'Hills' Stars Are Invited to Kristin Cavallari's Wedding?
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: MOE/Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Don't expect to see a full-on Hills reunion when Kristin Cavallari weds Chicago Bears player Jay Cutler next spring.
During an interview with Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show on Tuesday, the 24-year-old reality star said she's planning a "big wedding" -- but some of her former costars may not make the final guest list.
"It either has to be really small, like 40 people, or big, like 400 people. No happy medium!" she said. "Jay has to invite the entire Bears team, and that's a lot of people right there."
While Laguna Beach's Stephen Colletti will score an invite ("He was my high school boyfriend, but now we're really good friends," Cavallari says), her on-screen fling Justin "Bobby" Brescia won't be as lucky.
"It's not that I don't like him, but I haven't talked to him since we finished 'The Hills,'" Cavallari explained. "That was a fake relationship."
According to the newly engaged star, former costars Lauren Conrad, Brody Jenner, Lo Bosworth and Whitney Port won't be in attendance, either.
As for Heidi Montag? "She changed her number; I can't get a hold of her," Cavallari explained, adding that Spencer Pratt comes as "package deal."
Still, Cavallari added that Stephanie Pratt and Audrina Patridge may get to see her walk down the aisle -- if only to meet some of 28-year-old Cutler's teammates.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite