Betty White to be honored with birthday tribute
- Photo: Vince Vega/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: D Dipasupil/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr/.7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
Veteran actress Betty White will celebrate her upcoming 90th birthday with a TV tribute show on the eve of her big day.
"The Golden Girls" star will reach the milestone on January 17, 2012, and bosses at America's NBC network will celebrate her lengthy career with a two-hour TV special the day before she turns 90.
Betty White's 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America's Golden Girl will feature tributes, musical performances and comedy in a dinner party-style set-up to be attended by the actress' co-stars from shows including "Hot In Cleveland" and "The Mary Tyler Moore Show."
The tribute will be taped at Los Angeles' Biltmore Hotel and will air January 16, 212.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite