- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: @whitneyeveport/Instagram2 of 7
- Photo: @whitneyeveport/Instagram3 of 7
- Photo: Alex Wyman/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Timur/Fame Flynet6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
By Jessica Wedemeyer, reporting by Heather Newgen
Wedding bells are ringing for Whitney Port! The "Hills" alum is set to become the future Mrs. Tim Rosenman after her love of two years popped the question during an Australian vacation in November 2013. Though the newly engaged duo have yet to set a date, wedding planning is already well under way for the reality-TV star and her sister, Ashley, a professional wedding planner.
"I'm too detail orientated -- and I know what I want," Whitney told Wonderwall at QVC's 5th annual Red Carpet Style event in Los Angeles on Feb. 28. "[Ashley's] the more organized one, so we're working together to create everything. … I just met with her a couple days ago to talk about some stuff, but I'm pretty calm about it -- it's not an everyday type of thing."
RELATED: Stars' Vegas wedding mistakes
Ashley isn't the only one pitching in when it comes to planning Whitney's big day. According to the reality-TV star, her fiance, who served as an associate producer on "The City" back in 2008, is already a hands-on groom: "He's pretty involved," she says. "He wants to know everything that is going on, which helps me."
The fashionista, who plans to design her own wedding dress -- "But I haven't started working on it yet," she says -- also insists her big day will be a "medium sized" affair.
RELATED: Wedding bells for 2014
"It's not going to be big," she says. "I don't need the whole huge deal. … I know that it's one day and one night. I'm not going to go crazy over it."
The laid-back bride isn't sweating little things like looking perfect on her wedding day either. Though she works out five days a week -- "It just feels good to me," she says -- Whitney hasn't kicked her workout regimen into overdrive in advance of her trip down the aisle.
RELATED: Celeb wedding gowns of 2013
"Honestly, I'm not even really thinking about that," she says. "It's more of just a lifestyle that I'm trying to adopt. … I try to stay healthy. Working out is important for me physically, mentally and emotionally. I spin. I try to do some yoga, and I eat pretty healthy."
It certainly doesn't look like the "Hills" alum will need to improve upon much before her big day! The super-slim reality-TV star glowed while showing off her enormous rock at the pre-Oscars bash.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite