Whitney Port Haircut: Designer Debuts Long Bob After Chopping Off Inches
- Photo: @whitneyeveport/Invision/AP/.1 of 9
- Photo: @whitneyeveport/Instagram2 of 9
- Photo: Jerod Harris/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: Alex Wyman/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Timur/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Hot new 'do, Whitney Port! "The City" alum, 29, debuted a fresh look on Thursday, May 15.
"Finally did it!" Port captioned an Instagram shot showing her new haircut. "Man, I feel like a woman!"
This is the shortest Port's hair has been since her rise to fame in 2006. The fashion designer usually wears her golden locks long, falling down her back. Her side-parted tresses now hit right at her shoulders, taking on the stylish long bob that is en vogue amongst celebrities and style setters.
Port took the plunge for the hair makeover at the Ramirez|Tran Salon, which has locations in Beverly Hills and New York. The Whitney Eve fashionista is currently in the early stages of wedding planning after she got engaged to fiancé Tim Rosenman in Novemeber.
The cut comes just days after Pippa Middleton took similar action. The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's little sister showed off a layered lob in London on Thursday, May 8. Other celebs who are rocking the same style include Nicole Richie, Taylor Swift, and Rose Byrne.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite