Whitney Port Haircut: Designer Debuts Long Bob After Chopping Off Inches
- Photo: @whitneyeveport/Invision/AP/.1 of 9
- Photo: @whitneyeveport/Instagram2 of 9
- Photo: Jerod Harris/Getty Images North America3 of 9
- Photo: Alex Wyman/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Timur/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Hot new 'do, Whitney Port! "The City" alum, 29, debuted a fresh look on Thursday, May 15.
"Finally did it!" Port captioned an Instagram shot showing her new haircut. "Man, I feel like a woman!"
This is the shortest Port's hair has been since her rise to fame in 2006. The fashion designer usually wears her golden locks long, falling down her back. Her side-parted tresses now hit right at her shoulders, taking on the stylish long bob that is en vogue amongst celebrities and style setters.
Port took the plunge for the hair makeover at the Ramirez|Tran Salon, which has locations in Beverly Hills and New York. The Whitney Eve fashionista is currently in the early stages of wedding planning after she got engaged to fiancé Tim Rosenman in Novemeber.
The cut comes just days after Pippa Middleton took similar action. The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's little sister showed off a layered lob in London on Thursday, May 8. Other celebs who are rocking the same style include Nicole Richie, Taylor Swift, and Rose Byrne.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite