Whitney Port: Heidi Montag "Didn't Need Any" Plastic SurgeryRelated: Heidi Montag, Whitney Port
- Photo: Jason Howard/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
By Dana Flax, reporting by Mary S. Park
While hobnobbing with New York Fashion Week's stylish set at the Bryant Park Hotel last night, Wonderwall thought we'd chat up Whitney Port, the woman of the hour at the HauteLook Presents An Evening With (you guessed it) Whitney Port. We prodded her about her fashion line and two of her controversial former co-stars; read on to see what she told us.
Wonderwall: Tell us about your fashion line, Whitney Eve. How was the show at Bryant Park last season?
Whitney Port: It was surprisingly steady! Nothing horrible happened. We had a whole slew of plans and things got a little bit jumbled -- it's obviously hard to balance what filming [her show "The City"] needs and what my company needs and what I can do. We're working on a presentation to show my fall collection in March, but my samples are all completed and we're starting to sell them at Project in Vegas and then Coterie in New York.
WW: Congratulations! Is the N.Y. fashion scene a lot different from the L.A. one? Which one do you like better?
WP: I mean New York fashion is incomparable; it's so much better. It's the heart of the fashion industry, and it's the melting pot of all the fashion thinkers, and it's just so much more inspirational for me. I think LA is more about street wear, and kind of urban, but not as full on.
WW: I agree. Have you been watching your former boss Kelly Cutrone's show, "Kell on Earth"? How wild is she?
WP: I've seen a little bit of it. It's crazy. But I think it's great for Kelly. There's so many different sides of her that it's really interesting that they show that. On our show, they show this one side of her character, and I think it's important that people know that she has a daughter and she's an amazing mother and a really awesome businesswoman and a really strong force in the fashion industry. So it's cool that people get to see all the different angles of her.
WW: She seems terrifying.
WP: She can be. Kelly knows what she wants and she has no problem telling you how she feels at all, but at the same time she's sweet and generous and really comforting and supportive.
WW: What about your “Hills” co-star, Heidi Montag, she's been getting a lot of bad press lately. How do you feel about all of her plastic surgery?
WP: You know honestly the only thing I can say about that is just that it's sad for me. It's just sad to think that she thought that was necessary because she's such a beautiful young woman and she didn't need any of that but you know to each his own.
More on MSN:
More on Wonderwall:
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite