Whitney Port: Heidi Montag "Didn't Need Any" Plastic SurgeryRelated: Heidi Montag, Whitney Port
- Photo: Jason Howard/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
By Dana Flax, reporting by Mary S. Park
While hobnobbing with New York Fashion Week's stylish set at the Bryant Park Hotel last night, Wonderwall thought we'd chat up Whitney Port, the woman of the hour at the HauteLook Presents An Evening With (you guessed it) Whitney Port. We prodded her about her fashion line and two of her controversial former co-stars; read on to see what she told us.
Wonderwall: Tell us about your fashion line, Whitney Eve. How was the show at Bryant Park last season?
Whitney Port: It was surprisingly steady! Nothing horrible happened. We had a whole slew of plans and things got a little bit jumbled -- it's obviously hard to balance what filming [her show "The City"] needs and what my company needs and what I can do. We're working on a presentation to show my fall collection in March, but my samples are all completed and we're starting to sell them at Project in Vegas and then Coterie in New York.
WW: Congratulations! Is the N.Y. fashion scene a lot different from the L.A. one? Which one do you like better?
WP: I mean New York fashion is incomparable; it's so much better. It's the heart of the fashion industry, and it's the melting pot of all the fashion thinkers, and it's just so much more inspirational for me. I think LA is more about street wear, and kind of urban, but not as full on.
WW: I agree. Have you been watching your former boss Kelly Cutrone's show, "Kell on Earth"? How wild is she?
WP: I've seen a little bit of it. It's crazy. But I think it's great for Kelly. There's so many different sides of her that it's really interesting that they show that. On our show, they show this one side of her character, and I think it's important that people know that she has a daughter and she's an amazing mother and a really awesome businesswoman and a really strong force in the fashion industry. So it's cool that people get to see all the different angles of her.
WW: She seems terrifying.
WP: She can be. Kelly knows what she wants and she has no problem telling you how she feels at all, but at the same time she's sweet and generous and really comforting and supportive.
WW: What about your “Hills” co-star, Heidi Montag, she's been getting a lot of bad press lately. How do you feel about all of her plastic surgery?
WP: You know honestly the only thing I can say about that is just that it's sad for me. It's just sad to think that she thought that was necessary because she's such a beautiful young woman and she didn't need any of that but you know to each his own.
More on MSN:
More on Wonderwall:
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite