Who is Kim Kardashian's Flour Bomb Attacker?
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks2 of 18
- Photo: Retna/StarTraks3 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet9 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/.10 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News11 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: @KimKrdashian/Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Sears/Promotional17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
By Molly McGonigle
It's been about a week since Kim Kardashian was flour-bombed while on the red carpet promoting her new fragrance. In that time, a lot of things have been uncovered about her female attacker and what promoted the reality TV star to be called a "fur hag."
According to TMZ, Christina Cho, the flour thrower, is a militant PETA supporter and has been involved with the cause for many years.
RELATED: Will Kim press charges?
In fact, back in 2010, Cho was also caught stealing the spotlight from Donna Karan at a fashion event in New York, condemning the use of fur. That same year she also won an award for her activism and for spreading awareness of PETA.
Coincidentally, over the years and most recently in Paris at Fashion Week, Kim has been caught rocking big fur coats.
Since all of Cho's connections to PETA have surfaced, Khloe Kardashian has ended her relationship with the organization, calling them bullies. “Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution and I won't be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise,” she said in a statement.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite