Who is Kim Kardashian's Flour Bomb Attacker?
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks2 of 18
- Photo: Retna/StarTraks3 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet9 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/.10 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News11 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: @KimKrdashian/Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Sears/Promotional17 of 18
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Molly McGonigle
It's been about a week since Kim Kardashian was flour-bombed while on the red carpet promoting her new fragrance. In that time, a lot of things have been uncovered about her female attacker and what promoted the reality TV star to be called a "fur hag."
According to TMZ, Christina Cho, the flour thrower, is a militant PETA supporter and has been involved with the cause for many years.
RELATED: Will Kim press charges?
In fact, back in 2010, Cho was also caught stealing the spotlight from Donna Karan at a fashion event in New York, condemning the use of fur. That same year she also won an award for her activism and for spreading awareness of PETA.
Coincidentally, over the years and most recently in Paris at Fashion Week, Kim has been caught rocking big fur coats.
Since all of Cho's connections to PETA have surfaced, Khloe Kardashian has ended her relationship with the organization, calling them bullies. “Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution and I won't be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise,” she said in a statement.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite