Who is Kim Kardashian's Flour Bomb Attacker?
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks2 of 18
- Photo: Retna/StarTraks3 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet9 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/.10 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News11 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: @KimKrdashian/Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Sears/Promotional17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By Molly McGonigle
It's been about a week since Kim Kardashian was flour-bombed while on the red carpet promoting her new fragrance. In that time, a lot of things have been uncovered about her female attacker and what promoted the reality TV star to be called a "fur hag."
According to TMZ, Christina Cho, the flour thrower, is a militant PETA supporter and has been involved with the cause for many years.
RELATED: Will Kim press charges?
In fact, back in 2010, Cho was also caught stealing the spotlight from Donna Karan at a fashion event in New York, condemning the use of fur. That same year she also won an award for her activism and for spreading awareness of PETA.
Coincidentally, over the years and most recently in Paris at Fashion Week, Kim has been caught rocking big fur coats.
Since all of Cho's connections to PETA have surfaced, Khloe Kardashian has ended her relationship with the organization, calling them bullies. “Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution and I won't be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise,” she said in a statement.
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite