- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Freddy Baez/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Cannes: Critics All Over the Map on James Gray's 'Immigrant' but Love MarMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:10:59 PM
- Blake Shelton heads home to Oklahoma to stage benefit gigMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:02:40 PM
- 'Only God Forgives' Director Responds to Boos of His Ryan Gosling Thriller MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:57:56 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a T
What a view!
Heidi Klum found herself some time to relax on Monday and decided to share it with her Twitter followers. The 39-year-old "Project Runway" host tweeted a sexy snapshot of herself stretched out on a ledge overlooking the ocean, wearing a tiny black bikini.
"Finally ... relaxation!" she wrote with the photo. Klum poses with her back arched and hands behind her head to show off her amazing beach bod.
The supermodel split from Seal in January after seven years of marriage. She is the mother of four children -- daughter Leni, 8, sons Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and daughter Lou, 2.
After giving birth to her youngest daughter in 2009, Klum told Us Weekly losing the baby weight was a challenge. "Everything changes when you get older. It was different when I was 31 with the first one. Now, being 36 with the fourth one [daughter Lou], it's different." she explained to Us. "For me, it always works to get back into it immediately. I think that if you wait too long, it kind of sticks on and it stays there forever. I have to be motivated."
Last week, Klum tweeted, "Make time to workout even you're traveling" and attached some helpful tips on how to do it.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Whoa! Heidi Klum, 39, Tweets Perfect Bikini Bod
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite