- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Freddy Baez/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
What a view!
Heidi Klum found herself some time to relax on Monday and decided to share it with her Twitter followers. The 39-year-old "Project Runway" host tweeted a sexy snapshot of herself stretched out on a ledge overlooking the ocean, wearing a tiny black bikini.
"Finally ... relaxation!" she wrote with the photo. Klum poses with her back arched and hands behind her head to show off her amazing beach bod.
The supermodel split from Seal in January after seven years of marriage. She is the mother of four children -- daughter Leni, 8, sons Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and daughter Lou, 2.
After giving birth to her youngest daughter in 2009, Klum told Us Weekly losing the baby weight was a challenge. "Everything changes when you get older. It was different when I was 31 with the first one. Now, being 36 with the fourth one [daughter Lou], it's different." she explained to Us. "For me, it always works to get back into it immediately. I think that if you wait too long, it kind of sticks on and it stays there forever. I have to be motivated."
Last week, Klum tweeted, "Make time to workout even you're traveling" and attached some helpful tips on how to do it.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Whoa! Heidi Klum, 39, Tweets Perfect Bikini Bod
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite