- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Freddy Baez/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Bad Teacher' Series Gets Late Pickup From CBSMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:00:12 PM
- 'Epic' Review: Moments of Delight Pep Up a Crushingly Familiar StoryMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:50:51 PM
- Scarlett Johansson Catches Joseph Gordon-Levitt Watching Porn in First 'Don Jon' TMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:50:06 PM
- Blake Shelton Planning Tornado Relief BenefitMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:26:21 PM
- Jenna Elfman to Host Women in Film Gala Honoring Laura Linney, the Women of 'Mad Men&apMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:15:23 PM
- 'Bad Teacher' Series Gets Late Pickup From CBS
What a view!
Heidi Klum found herself some time to relax on Monday and decided to share it with her Twitter followers. The 39-year-old "Project Runway" host tweeted a sexy snapshot of herself stretched out on a ledge overlooking the ocean, wearing a tiny black bikini.
"Finally ... relaxation!" she wrote with the photo. Klum poses with her back arched and hands behind her head to show off her amazing beach bod.
The supermodel split from Seal in January after seven years of marriage. She is the mother of four children -- daughter Leni, 8, sons Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and daughter Lou, 2.
After giving birth to her youngest daughter in 2009, Klum told Us Weekly losing the baby weight was a challenge. "Everything changes when you get older. It was different when I was 31 with the first one. Now, being 36 with the fourth one [daughter Lou], it's different." she explained to Us. "For me, it always works to get back into it immediately. I think that if you wait too long, it kind of sticks on and it stays there forever. I have to be motivated."
Last week, Klum tweeted, "Make time to workout even you're traveling" and attached some helpful tips on how to do it.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Whoa! Heidi Klum, 39, Tweets Perfect Bikini Bod
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite