Whoa! See Kim Zolciak Without Her Wig
- Photo: Bravo/.1 of 12
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: WENN5 of 12
- Photo: WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
The wig is off!
With just one episode left before Kim Zolciak's ceremony airs on Bravo's "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding," the reality star gave viewers the ultimate glimpse into her big day prep: She took off her wig in an attempt to figure out her wedding day hairstyle.
"I know I have great hair, but I love wigs and look good in 'em," Zolciak, 33, reasoned on the episode when chatting with her hairstylist Derek J.
Though her stylist declared her au natural style conservative -- to his client's dismay -- Zolciak was happy to put rumors to rest.
"Now I won't get another tweet [asking] "Are you bald? Has [husband] Kroy seen you without your wig?'" Zolciak said, proudly confirming that her football player hubby has indeed "seen me topless in every sense of the word."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite