Whoa! See Kim Zolciak Without Her Wig
- Photo: Bravo/.1 of 12
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: WENN5 of 12
- Photo: WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
The wig is off!
With just one episode left before Kim Zolciak's ceremony airs on Bravo's "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding," the reality star gave viewers the ultimate glimpse into her big day prep: She took off her wig in an attempt to figure out her wedding day hairstyle.
"I know I have great hair, but I love wigs and look good in 'em," Zolciak, 33, reasoned on the episode when chatting with her hairstylist Derek J.
Though her stylist declared her au natural style conservative -- to his client's dismay -- Zolciak was happy to put rumors to rest.
"Now I won't get another tweet [asking] "Are you bald? Has [husband] Kroy seen you without your wig?'" Zolciak said, proudly confirming that her football player hubby has indeed "seen me topless in every sense of the word."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite