Whoa! See Kim Zolciak Without Her Wig
- Photo: Bravo/.1 of 12
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: WENN5 of 12
- Photo: WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
The wig is off!
With just one episode left before Kim Zolciak's ceremony airs on Bravo's "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding," the reality star gave viewers the ultimate glimpse into her big day prep: She took off her wig in an attempt to figure out her wedding day hairstyle.
"I know I have great hair, but I love wigs and look good in 'em," Zolciak, 33, reasoned on the episode when chatting with her hairstylist Derek J.
Though her stylist declared her au natural style conservative -- to his client's dismay -- Zolciak was happy to put rumors to rest.
"Now I won't get another tweet [asking] "Are you bald? Has [husband] Kroy seen you without your wig?'" Zolciak said, proudly confirming that her football player hubby has indeed "seen me topless in every sense of the word."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite