- Photo: NBC/Yahoo/.1 of 5
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Ed Geller/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three Months
If the Bayside High Class of 1993 reunion ends up happening, Jessie, AC, Kelly and Zack might have a hard time recognizing their old pal Lisa Turtle.
Now 38, Lark Voorhies, who played the spoiled Valley girl on "Saved by the Bell" from 1989 to 1994, recently sat down for an interview with Yahoo!'s "The Yo Show," setting the Internet abuzz with chatter over how the actress has changed since her faux-high school days.
Voorhies, whose last major role was in 2001's "How High," debuted a dramatically different hairstyle and a fuller face, heavily made up with poorly matched shades.
During the chat, the actress and producer, who currently owns her own production company, Yo Soy Productions, opened up about what she's been up to lately, and more importantly, whether she and her former co-stars plan to reunite.
Though she wouldn't confirm if a reunion with Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Elizabeth Berkley, Tiffani Thiessen and Dustin Diamond was in the works, Voorhies did say she would be interested in signing on.
"I really honestly believe that if it did happen, it wouldn't be a bad thing," Voorhies revealed. "We tend to circumvent and come back to this topic quite often ... so I think the buzz might catch."
As for the rumors she once dated Gosselaar?
"No, we were all that close," Voorhies says. "We just had a great chemistry and it registers very powerfully [on-screen]."
This fall, the former teen star is set to appear in VH1's new reality show "Miss You Much," which updates viewers on what their favorite 90s entertainers are up to now, alongside Jeremy Miller of "The Wonder Years."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Whoa! See What Lark Voorhies Looks Like Now
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite