- Photo: NBC/Yahoo/.1 of 5
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Ed Geller/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
If the Bayside High Class of 1993 reunion ends up happening, Jessie, AC, Kelly and Zack might have a hard time recognizing their old pal Lisa Turtle.
Now 38, Lark Voorhies, who played the spoiled Valley girl on "Saved by the Bell" from 1989 to 1994, recently sat down for an interview with Yahoo!'s "The Yo Show," setting the Internet abuzz with chatter over how the actress has changed since her faux-high school days.
Voorhies, whose last major role was in 2001's "How High," debuted a dramatically different hairstyle and a fuller face, heavily made up with poorly matched shades.
During the chat, the actress and producer, who currently owns her own production company, Yo Soy Productions, opened up about what she's been up to lately, and more importantly, whether she and her former co-stars plan to reunite.
Though she wouldn't confirm if a reunion with Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Elizabeth Berkley, Tiffani Thiessen and Dustin Diamond was in the works, Voorhies did say she would be interested in signing on.
"I really honestly believe that if it did happen, it wouldn't be a bad thing," Voorhies revealed. "We tend to circumvent and come back to this topic quite often ... so I think the buzz might catch."
As for the rumors she once dated Gosselaar?
"No, we were all that close," Voorhies says. "We just had a great chemistry and it registers very powerfully [on-screen]."
This fall, the former teen star is set to appear in VH1's new reality show "Miss You Much," which updates viewers on what their favorite 90s entertainers are up to now, alongside Jeremy Miller of "The Wonder Years."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Whoa! See What Lark Voorhies Looks Like Now
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite