- Photo: NBC/Yahoo/.1 of 5
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Ed Geller/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
If the Bayside High Class of 1993 reunion ends up happening, Jessie, AC, Kelly and Zack might have a hard time recognizing their old pal Lisa Turtle.
Now 38, Lark Voorhies, who played the spoiled Valley girl on "Saved by the Bell" from 1989 to 1994, recently sat down for an interview with Yahoo!'s "The Yo Show," setting the Internet abuzz with chatter over how the actress has changed since her faux-high school days.
Voorhies, whose last major role was in 2001's "How High," debuted a dramatically different hairstyle and a fuller face, heavily made up with poorly matched shades.
During the chat, the actress and producer, who currently owns her own production company, Yo Soy Productions, opened up about what she's been up to lately, and more importantly, whether she and her former co-stars plan to reunite.
Though she wouldn't confirm if a reunion with Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Elizabeth Berkley, Tiffani Thiessen and Dustin Diamond was in the works, Voorhies did say she would be interested in signing on.
"I really honestly believe that if it did happen, it wouldn't be a bad thing," Voorhies revealed. "We tend to circumvent and come back to this topic quite often ... so I think the buzz might catch."
As for the rumors she once dated Gosselaar?
"No, we were all that close," Voorhies says. "We just had a great chemistry and it registers very powerfully [on-screen]."
This fall, the former teen star is set to appear in VH1's new reality show "Miss You Much," which updates viewers on what their favorite 90s entertainers are up to now, alongside Jeremy Miller of "The Wonder Years."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Whoa! See What Lark Voorhies Looks Like Now
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite