'Who's the Boss?' star Danny Pintauro engaged to boyfriend
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Brian Stein/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA4 of 7
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
All-grown-up Jonathan Bower is ready to walk down the aisle! Former "Who's the Boss" child star Danny Pintauro is engaged to his boyfriend, Wil Tabares, he tells Us Weekly exclusively. The happy couple, who live and work in Las Vegas, headed to Palm Springs, Calif., earlier this week to celebrate their one-year anniversary together. Over a romantic dinner on Wednesday, Tabares popped the question by playing a homemade video -- featuring a ring!
"He made a video, and in the video held up the box [with the ring]," Pintauro, now a Vegas restaurant manager, tells Us. "I looked up and he had it in his hand!" Entertainer and Cosmopolitan casino employee Tabares quickly shared the happy news -- and a pic of the ring -- with his Facebook friends. "He said yes!" read the caption.
Their wedding plans are slightly complicated, legally speaking. "We live in a state, Nevada, that does not yet allow same-sex marriage," explains the Stanford University grad, who came out as gay in 1997, and whose most recent acting credit was a 2010 episode of the "Secret Life of the American Teenager." Danny says, "Our plan is to move to California once Prop 8 is overturned."
Pintauro starred as Jonathan Bower alongside TV mom Judith Light, Tony Danza and Alyssa Milano in ABC sitcom "Who's the Boss" from 1984 to 1992. He adds of his husband-to-be: "Wil is the best, and I couldn't be happier to spend the rest of our lives together!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBuff Babe
From Crowd Ignite