'Who's the Boss?' star Danny Pintauro engaged to boyfriend
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Brian Stein/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA4 of 7
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
All-grown-up Jonathan Bower is ready to walk down the aisle! Former "Who's the Boss" child star Danny Pintauro is engaged to his boyfriend, Wil Tabares, he tells Us Weekly exclusively. The happy couple, who live and work in Las Vegas, headed to Palm Springs, Calif., earlier this week to celebrate their one-year anniversary together. Over a romantic dinner on Wednesday, Tabares popped the question by playing a homemade video -- featuring a ring!
"He made a video, and in the video held up the box [with the ring]," Pintauro, now a Vegas restaurant manager, tells Us. "I looked up and he had it in his hand!" Entertainer and Cosmopolitan casino employee Tabares quickly shared the happy news -- and a pic of the ring -- with his Facebook friends. "He said yes!" read the caption.
Their wedding plans are slightly complicated, legally speaking. "We live in a state, Nevada, that does not yet allow same-sex marriage," explains the Stanford University grad, who came out as gay in 1997, and whose most recent acting credit was a 2010 episode of the "Secret Life of the American Teenager." Danny says, "Our plan is to move to California once Prop 8 is overturned."
Pintauro starred as Jonathan Bower alongside TV mom Judith Light, Tony Danza and Alyssa Milano in ABC sitcom "Who's the Boss" from 1984 to 1992. He adds of his husband-to-be: "Wil is the best, and I couldn't be happier to spend the rest of our lives together!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite