'Who's the Boss?' star Danny Pintauro engaged to boyfriend
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Brian Stein/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA4 of 7
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
All-grown-up Jonathan Bower is ready to walk down the aisle! Former "Who's the Boss" child star Danny Pintauro is engaged to his boyfriend, Wil Tabares, he tells Us Weekly exclusively. The happy couple, who live and work in Las Vegas, headed to Palm Springs, Calif., earlier this week to celebrate their one-year anniversary together. Over a romantic dinner on Wednesday, Tabares popped the question by playing a homemade video -- featuring a ring!
"He made a video, and in the video held up the box [with the ring]," Pintauro, now a Vegas restaurant manager, tells Us. "I looked up and he had it in his hand!" Entertainer and Cosmopolitan casino employee Tabares quickly shared the happy news -- and a pic of the ring -- with his Facebook friends. "He said yes!" read the caption.
Their wedding plans are slightly complicated, legally speaking. "We live in a state, Nevada, that does not yet allow same-sex marriage," explains the Stanford University grad, who came out as gay in 1997, and whose most recent acting credit was a 2010 episode of the "Secret Life of the American Teenager." Danny says, "Our plan is to move to California once Prop 8 is overturned."
Pintauro starred as Jonathan Bower alongside TV mom Judith Light, Tony Danza and Alyssa Milano in ABC sitcom "Who's the Boss" from 1984 to 1992. He adds of his husband-to-be: "Wil is the best, and I couldn't be happier to spend the rest of our lives together!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite