'Who's the Boss?' star Danny Pintauro engaged to boyfriend
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Brian Stein/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA4 of 7
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76
All-grown-up Jonathan Bower is ready to walk down the aisle! Former "Who's the Boss" child star Danny Pintauro is engaged to his boyfriend, Wil Tabares, he tells Us Weekly exclusively. The happy couple, who live and work in Las Vegas, headed to Palm Springs, Calif., earlier this week to celebrate their one-year anniversary together. Over a romantic dinner on Wednesday, Tabares popped the question by playing a homemade video -- featuring a ring!
"He made a video, and in the video held up the box [with the ring]," Pintauro, now a Vegas restaurant manager, tells Us. "I looked up and he had it in his hand!" Entertainer and Cosmopolitan casino employee Tabares quickly shared the happy news -- and a pic of the ring -- with his Facebook friends. "He said yes!" read the caption.
Their wedding plans are slightly complicated, legally speaking. "We live in a state, Nevada, that does not yet allow same-sex marriage," explains the Stanford University grad, who came out as gay in 1997, and whose most recent acting credit was a 2010 episode of the "Secret Life of the American Teenager." Danny says, "Our plan is to move to California once Prop 8 is overturned."
Pintauro starred as Jonathan Bower alongside TV mom Judith Light, Tony Danza and Alyssa Milano in ABC sitcom "Who's the Boss" from 1984 to 1992. He adds of his husband-to-be: "Wil is the best, and I couldn't be happier to spend the rest of our lives together!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite