'Who's the Boss?' star Danny Pintauro engaged to boyfriend
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Brian Stein/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA4 of 7
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
All-grown-up Jonathan Bower is ready to walk down the aisle! Former "Who's the Boss" child star Danny Pintauro is engaged to his boyfriend, Wil Tabares, he tells Us Weekly exclusively. The happy couple, who live and work in Las Vegas, headed to Palm Springs, Calif., earlier this week to celebrate their one-year anniversary together. Over a romantic dinner on Wednesday, Tabares popped the question by playing a homemade video -- featuring a ring!
"He made a video, and in the video held up the box [with the ring]," Pintauro, now a Vegas restaurant manager, tells Us. "I looked up and he had it in his hand!" Entertainer and Cosmopolitan casino employee Tabares quickly shared the happy news -- and a pic of the ring -- with his Facebook friends. "He said yes!" read the caption.
Their wedding plans are slightly complicated, legally speaking. "We live in a state, Nevada, that does not yet allow same-sex marriage," explains the Stanford University grad, who came out as gay in 1997, and whose most recent acting credit was a 2010 episode of the "Secret Life of the American Teenager." Danny says, "Our plan is to move to California once Prop 8 is overturned."
Pintauro starred as Jonathan Bower alongside TV mom Judith Light, Tony Danza and Alyssa Milano in ABC sitcom "Who's the Boss" from 1984 to 1992. He adds of his husband-to-be: "Wil is the best, and I couldn't be happier to spend the rest of our lives together!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite