Wilkinson scheduling lipo after second baby
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Tonya Wise/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Greenworld Pictures/Anthony Monterotti/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: RD/ Erik Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey, Martin Scorsese Top Snubs, Fandango Survey Finds (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:42:02 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He BeMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:36:17 PM
- Nancy Meyers to Receive Hall of Fame Honor from Final DraftMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:32:18 PM
- Disney Channel to Revisit Its Greatest Villains for 'Descendants'MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:30:48 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat
Former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson has vowed to undergo liposuction in a desperate bid to get her body back in shape, but after she has her second baby.
The former "Girls Next Door" star and her husband Hank Baskett welcomed their first son, Hank Baskett IV, last December. But the blonde admits she's been unhappy with her figure since packing on 55 pounds and having a C-section.
And Wilkinson, who is aiming to be pregnant "within the next year," wants to regain her famously fit shape with the quick-fix medical procedure.
RELATED: Learn more about Kendra over at MSN
She tells Star magazine, "Having a nine-and-a-half pound baby stretched me out so much, I have all this loose skin that just won't go away ... I had a C-section, which changed everything and put a bump in the road to my weight loss.
"I didn't get liposuction after Hank, because I knew I wanted more babies. But I will 100 percent have lipo after my second baby, because until then, I know I will never be satisfied looking in the mirror."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBabies of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite