Wilkinson's heartbreak over sex tape release
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: .6 of 9
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter Low
Former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson has opened up about her heartbreak over the imminent release of her sex tape, insisting it's the "hardest thing to deal with."
RELATED: See more pics of Kendra Wilkinson
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend's lawyers have sent a legal notice to bosses at adult film distributors Vivid Entertainment warning them they will be violating her right to privacy if they go ahead with the launch of the explicit video. The busty blonde is believed to have filmed the tape six years ago with an ex-boyfriend, who has not been identified.
But Vivid Entertainment boss Steven Hirsch is refusing to back down and is confident the sex tape was obtained lawfully.
RELATED VIDEO: Check out our gallery of top celebrity sex tape scandals
Wilkinson has been working hard to clean up her image since her 2009 marriage to American football star Hank Bassett III and becoming a mum to a baby boy in last December.
And now she's spoken out about the sex tape, revealing her husband has been helping her get through the scandal.
Speaking on her E! show, "Kendra," to be aired on the program's finale on May 31, she says, "He's doing a good job because he's understanding. He's like, 'Kendra, we just have to hold our heads high because, yeah, we're going to get attacked, but we can't run.'"
RELATED: Read more about Kendra Wilkinson
"That was me, but that's not me now. It broke my heart because how can (someone) do that when I have a baby? It just sucks. It's the hardest thing to deal with right now. It's going to be really hard. It's going to probably be the hardest time of our lives."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBabies of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite