Will Arnett opens up about split from Amy Poehler
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG9 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Currently riding a wave of publicity following the long-awaited return of the comedy series "Arrested Development," Will Arnett opened up to Details magazine about his separation from Amy Poehler after a 9-year relationship.
Arnett, who hilariously portrays the notoriously self-absorbed -- and in the newly released "Arrested Development" episodes, toned and fitter -- Gob Bluth, revealed that one thing the split has done is make him start hitting the gym. "If going to the gym obsessively for eight, nine months was my way of dealing, then let that be my worst problem," he tells the current issue Details.
After admitting that "life is challenging," he said he's managed to find some degree of happiness despite his marital woes. "All people have been doing since the dawn of time is trying to figure out how to live this life and be happy. I'm no different. I'm 43, and I've found my happiness, which is my kids."
When asked whether he still believes in marriage as an institution, Arnett, who went through another divorce before marrying Poehler, replied, "Certainly. I do. I do."
Arnett added that he's currently "not officially dating" and said he's not sure about putting himself back out there in the dating world. "Yeah, I don't know what you do. Do you put out an announcement in the trades? I'M DATING! It all seems very scary to me, to be honest," he said. "So I'm kind of keeping pretty close counsel right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite