Will Arnett opens up about split from Amy Poehler
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG9 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Currently riding a wave of publicity following the long-awaited return of the comedy series "Arrested Development," Will Arnett opened up to Details magazine about his separation from Amy Poehler after a 9-year relationship.
Arnett, who hilariously portrays the notoriously self-absorbed -- and in the newly released "Arrested Development" episodes, toned and fitter -- Gob Bluth, revealed that one thing the split has done is make him start hitting the gym. "If going to the gym obsessively for eight, nine months was my way of dealing, then let that be my worst problem," he tells the current issue Details.
After admitting that "life is challenging," he said he's managed to find some degree of happiness despite his marital woes. "All people have been doing since the dawn of time is trying to figure out how to live this life and be happy. I'm no different. I'm 43, and I've found my happiness, which is my kids."
When asked whether he still believes in marriage as an institution, Arnett, who went through another divorce before marrying Poehler, replied, "Certainly. I do. I do."
Arnett added that he's currently "not officially dating" and said he's not sure about putting himself back out there in the dating world. "Yeah, I don't know what you do. Do you put out an announcement in the trades? I'M DATING! It all seems very scary to me, to be honest," he said. "So I'm kind of keeping pretty close counsel right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite