Will Arnett opens up about split from Amy Poehler
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG9 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Currently riding a wave of publicity following the long-awaited return of the comedy series "Arrested Development," Will Arnett opened up to Details magazine about his separation from Amy Poehler after a 9-year relationship.
Arnett, who hilariously portrays the notoriously self-absorbed -- and in the newly released "Arrested Development" episodes, toned and fitter -- Gob Bluth, revealed that one thing the split has done is make him start hitting the gym. "If going to the gym obsessively for eight, nine months was my way of dealing, then let that be my worst problem," he tells the current issue Details.
After admitting that "life is challenging," he said he's managed to find some degree of happiness despite his marital woes. "All people have been doing since the dawn of time is trying to figure out how to live this life and be happy. I'm no different. I'm 43, and I've found my happiness, which is my kids."
When asked whether he still believes in marriage as an institution, Arnett, who went through another divorce before marrying Poehler, replied, "Certainly. I do. I do."
Arnett added that he's currently "not officially dating" and said he's not sure about putting himself back out there in the dating world. "Yeah, I don't know what you do. Do you put out an announcement in the trades? I'M DATING! It all seems very scary to me, to be honest," he said. "So I'm kind of keeping pretty close counsel right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite