Will Arnett opens up about split from Amy Poehler
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG9 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Currently riding a wave of publicity following the long-awaited return of the comedy series "Arrested Development," Will Arnett opened up to Details magazine about his separation from Amy Poehler after a 9-year relationship.
Arnett, who hilariously portrays the notoriously self-absorbed -- and in the newly released "Arrested Development" episodes, toned and fitter -- Gob Bluth, revealed that one thing the split has done is make him start hitting the gym. "If going to the gym obsessively for eight, nine months was my way of dealing, then let that be my worst problem," he tells the current issue Details.
After admitting that "life is challenging," he said he's managed to find some degree of happiness despite his marital woes. "All people have been doing since the dawn of time is trying to figure out how to live this life and be happy. I'm no different. I'm 43, and I've found my happiness, which is my kids."
When asked whether he still believes in marriage as an institution, Arnett, who went through another divorce before marrying Poehler, replied, "Certainly. I do. I do."
Arnett added that he's currently "not officially dating" and said he's not sure about putting himself back out there in the dating world. "Yeah, I don't know what you do. Do you put out an announcement in the trades? I'M DATING! It all seems very scary to me, to be honest," he said. "So I'm kind of keeping pretty close counsel right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite