- Photo: Martin/Fame Flynet1 of 26
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 26
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 26
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 26
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin6 of 26
- Photo: WireImage7 of 26
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 26
- Photo: @msleamichele/Twitter9 of 26
- Photo: Alexander Michael/Retna Ltd.10 of 26
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks11 of 26
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 26
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 26
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean/NPG14 of 26
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 26
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America16 of 26
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 26
- Photo: PS3/WENN18 of 26
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage19 of 26
- Photo: PS3/WENN20 of 26
- Photo: ENFOQUE - NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin21 of 26
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage22 of 26
- Photo: VPC/WENN23 of 26
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage24 of 26
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage25 of 26
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP26 of 26
By Kat Giantis
Lea Michele made two mistakes on Saturday: She stepped out for a nail salon appointment in Los Angeles sporting a comfy gray T-shirt, and she apparently swallowed some sort of sustenance.
Faster than you can say "baby jazz hands," the paparazzi began speculating that the petite "Glee" actress might be expecting a bundle of musical joy with her boyfriend and co-star, Cory Monteith.
Seems the shutterbugs suspected that Lea was using her oversized black bag to cover up a barely perceptible belly bulge. Of course, less than a week earlier, Lea showed no signs of a swelling midsection when she posed in a see-through black gown at Elle's annual Women in Hollywood event.
So, is there a Broadway-loving baby on the way?
Michele, 26, who recently gushed that she "definitely" wants kids ("As many as I can!"), quickly laughed off the bun-in-the-oven rumors, tweeting on Monday, "My first fake pregnancy rumor! I've finally made it! :)"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Best Bikini Bods
From Crowd Ignite