WWE Superstar John Cena Settles Divorce
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: RNF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- Pantelion, Indomina Media Partner in Multi-Film Production DealMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:33:22 AM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale Death Shocker Caps a Brutal SeasonMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:32:19 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013
WENN -- WWE superstar John Cena and his estranged wife have reached a divorce settlement.
RELATED: Dwayne Johnson: Life in Pictures
Cena moved to end his three-year marriage to his high school sweetheart, Elizabeth Huberdeau, in May, claiming their union was "irretrievably broken."
Huberdeau challenged the petition several days later, alleging the legal document was riddled with errors. However, the former couple has now come to an undisclosed agreement. Her attorney, Raymond Rafool, tells TMZ, "All matters have been settled and resolved amicably."
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite