WWE Superstar John Cena Settles Divorce
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: RNF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
WENN -- WWE superstar John Cena and his estranged wife have reached a divorce settlement.
RELATED: Dwayne Johnson: Life in Pictures
Cena moved to end his three-year marriage to his high school sweetheart, Elizabeth Huberdeau, in May, claiming their union was "irretrievably broken."
Huberdeau challenged the petition several days later, alleging the legal document was riddled with errors. However, the former couple has now come to an undisclosed agreement. Her attorney, Raymond Rafool, tells TMZ, "All matters have been settled and resolved amicably."
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite