WWE Superstar John Cena Settles Divorce
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: RNF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
WENN -- WWE superstar John Cena and his estranged wife have reached a divorce settlement.
RELATED: Dwayne Johnson: Life in Pictures
Cena moved to end his three-year marriage to his high school sweetheart, Elizabeth Huberdeau, in May, claiming their union was "irretrievably broken."
Huberdeau challenged the petition several days later, alleging the legal document was riddled with errors. However, the former couple has now come to an undisclosed agreement. Her attorney, Raymond Rafool, tells TMZ, "All matters have been settled and resolved amicably."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite