WWE Superstar John Cena Settles Divorce
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: RNF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
WENN -- WWE superstar John Cena and his estranged wife have reached a divorce settlement.
RELATED: Dwayne Johnson: Life in Pictures
Cena moved to end his three-year marriage to his high school sweetheart, Elizabeth Huberdeau, in May, claiming their union was "irretrievably broken."
Huberdeau challenged the petition several days later, alleging the legal document was riddled with errors. However, the former couple has now come to an undisclosed agreement. Her attorney, Raymond Rafool, tells TMZ, "All matters have been settled and resolved amicably."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite