WWE Superstar John Cena Settles Divorce
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: RNF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: SI1/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
WENN -- WWE superstar John Cena and his estranged wife have reached a divorce settlement.
RELATED: Dwayne Johnson: Life in Pictures
Cena moved to end his three-year marriage to his high school sweetheart, Elizabeth Huberdeau, in May, claiming their union was "irretrievably broken."
Huberdeau challenged the petition several days later, alleging the legal document was riddled with errors. However, the former couple has now come to an undisclosed agreement. Her attorney, Raymond Rafool, tells TMZ, "All matters have been settled and resolved amicably."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite