'Friday Night Lights' Star Zach Gilford Marries Kiele Sanchez!
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: JC1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: RW3/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91
The couple met in early 2010 as costars on the ABC pilot The Matadors, which wasn't picked up to series. "She is the most amazing woman in the world," Gilford, 30, raved of Sanchez, 36, during the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour in 2012.
This is the first marriage for Gilford and the second for Sanchez, who divorced from writer and film director Zach Helm. The newlyweds were both born and raised in Illinois.
Gilford -- best known for playing quarterback Matt Saracen on NBC's Friday Night Lights -- most recently starred in the FOX series Mob Doctor, which was canceled after 13 episodes. He next stars opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie The Last Stand, premiering Jan. 18, 2013. Gilford's other TV and film credits include Off the Map, In Our Nature and Post Grad. Sanchez, who previously appeared on ABC's Lost, currently stars in A&E's The Glades.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite